Artist Statement: Wood is always unpredictable; every piece being different. Unlike other mediums where the artist decides what to use and how to create, the wood dictates much of what will be done and the artist is left to create within those boundaries. My personal challenge is to make something unique and new--something that nobody else has made before. This is both a wonderful and addictive task.
Medium: Turned Wood
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA