Artist Statement: Fiber Arts play an important part in my life. Watching my mother sew on the treadle machine is one of my earliest memories. It is from her that I received my training in embroidery, crocheting, dress making and quilt making. It wasn't until I retired from teaching that I really got into quilting and it is a joy! Along the way I also took some lessons in knitting and that is a great pastime while watching TV. It is so much easier to relax while having my hands busy.
Harpers Ferry, Iowa
Medium: Fiber: Crocheted, Knitted, Sewn
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA