Artist Statement: Creating hand-crafted jewelry the past four years has unleashed an artistic interest that continues to evolve and bring pleasure and satisfaction. For me, beading involves mixing bead color combinations, shapes, and textures along with incorporating pendants to create original jewelry designs that capture a traditional, yet contemporary look. I love to see where a design takes me from start to ﬁnish, at times surprising me along the way. I may have a design in mind, but by the time it is ﬁnished, it may have become a totally different one. I typically let the design come naturally without forcing too much planned organization . That sense of self-expression is truly satisfying.
Facebook: Bozi's Beads
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA