Artist Statement: I learned to make silver jewelry in high school. I decided to pick up the craft again a few years ago. Each piece is unique. I use silver and beads mostly. I specialize mostly in earrings, rings and necklaces Some pieces are soldered together and others use cold connections such as jump rings and rivets.
Medium: Silver Jewelry
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA