Artist Statement: I fell into making and selling jewelry a few years back when I lived in Hawaii, and I haven't stopped since. I started out making nicely simple beaded pieces, gradually doing more with chainmaille, wire working, and learning to make my own lampwork beads. I never cease to be amazed at the incredible variety of colors, shapes and textures that God has made for me to play with. I seldom wear jewelry, but I LOVE to make it - it is peaceful, calming - and therapeutic. When someone likes my creations enough to want to buy and wear them... and even come back for more... to have that kind of validation of my work brings a very rewarding feeling..
Lone Rock, WI
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA