Artist statement: Twisted Designs is a Jekyll and Hyde. Fun and clever on one hand and serious on the other. We create art jewelry from various sizes and color of wire, found objects, natural stone, gears, old watches and clocks, and vintage jewelry pieces. Steampunk is how we began. It is an eclectic world where antique machinery meets modern day science meets Victorian romance. It is traveling on clouds and diving beneath rugged waves - Adventure!! The wire wrapping and stone/bead work evolved and is ever changing in design and style. Enjoy every day!
Central City, Iowa
Media: Twisted Metal Jewelry
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA