Artist Statement: Inspired by just about everything… odd, beautiful, colorful, funky, and even ugly, Bird looks at anything and thinks “… what can I make from that?” After being sparked by a jewelry display in a hotel gift shop while traveling in the Rockies, she learned some basics from a fellow local artist in 2009 and took off on her own unique tangent which morphed into baubles by bird. You will see that she has found a creative outlet in stones, wire, metal, paper, plastic, rubber, fabric, wood, leather, and just about anything else she can get her hands on. Get ready for some one-of-a-kind pieces, made one at a time in her home in McGregor, Iowa.
Medium: Handmade Jewelry
- About Us
- Retail Gallery
- Special Exhibits
- Photo Album
- Classes & Workshops
- Community Progams
- Contact us
- Retail Gallery Application
- Arthur Geisert Collection
- Art from the Attic
- Glass Meets Canvas
- Creative Couples Exhibit
- New Season - New Art 2018
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- Fiber Art
- Reflection on Portrait Impressions
- Portrait Impressions - a sneak preview
- Purchasing Original Art
- Local Inspirations - coming soon
- First Impressions
- 2017 Open for Business
- Folk Art Review and A Secret Garden Coming Soon
- Exploring Folk Art
- Friday the 13th - Season Opening!
- 2016 Season at MMCA & The Left Bank Shop & Gallery
- Passion & Inspiration│Opens Friday, Sept 4th!
- That Tree and Nature Pottery runs through Aug 31st and you don't want to miss it!
- Special Exhibit Opens this Friday, July 3rd!
- See What's Happening in June at MMCA!
- Behind the Scenes - Seasonal Grand Opening this Friday!
- May at MMCA